Anonymous
Years ago

Houston vs LA Game 6

WHOOOOAAA what a start from SCOOOOLLAAAAA!!
Rockets two sub-7footers are dominating inside against Bynum, Gasol and Odom!
BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA!

Topic #19898 | Report this topic

mystro  
Years ago

BEAT L.A

Reply #235828 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Rockets amazing star behind Scola...14 point and 7 rebound first quarter effort.

Although Jordan Farmer entered the game late in the quarter with immediate effect, hitting 2/2 from downtown to close the gap within 12 points.

It was looking really ugly for the Lakers before then...

Reply #235830 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Scola on track for a 56 point, 28 rebound monster. He he.

Can't believe the Spurs traded him.

Reply #235831 | Report this post

SKUX101  
Years ago

Yes!! What an amazing performance! Scola was amazing, whilst Brooks, Landry and Artest all made valuable contributions. I think that was the difference in this game..Houston had many scorers, everyone got involved, and when you have 4 or 5 guys hitting shots, thats hard to stop!

Game 7 Now..Who, other than Quagmire, would have predicted this? Quagmire, If the Rockets beat LA, which I hope they do so, you are a legend or just got extremely lucky LOL. LA Boy, how come your not posting anymore..I think your Lakers are choking..?

Reply #235851 | Report this post

B-Easy  
Years ago

Lamar who? Where has the nastiness of LA game gone? Where has the ferocious hostility with which they slaughtered countless regular season victims with?

I never thought Houston would win but i wanted them to so the Nuggets would have an easier WCF series, BUT judging by the way Houston is rolling atm im not so sure who i want to win now :S

Reply #235866 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Nuggets would kill Houston the way they are playing at the moment. True about Odom. Totally went missing today, as did Gasol and Bynum. Bynum looks like Ray Borner with a hernia out there. Offered nothing today and sat most of the game as a result.

Re: Denver - Billups will tear up Brooks (although he is crazy quick) and Denver's front line is so full of energy and playing so well, I can't see Landry/Scola staying with them over 7 games.

I'm warming to a Nuggets/Cavs finals. Melo V LeBron!

Reply #235871 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

May I just point out that I didn't tell Quagmire that he was stupid? ;)

And to whoever was arguing that Bynum wouldn't be a non factor this series (and there were a couple in Quag's thread) - 28 points total, with 14 of those coming in the 40 point Laker win. Three scoreless games. Even if he's not completely healthy, he's been an absolute liablity out there.

Reply #235874 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

Just finished watching the replay on one HD...

Can't beleive dudes are bagging Odom.

Pau Gasol and Kobe are the leaders of that 'team' and should be held accountable.

Bryant can drive and draw an extra defender ANY TIME HE WANTS. He just doesn't give the ball up....

Gasol should be averaging 30 this series and Kobe should be averaging double figure assists. Disgraceful play from both of those spoilt little brats.

Shane Battier is to D what Kobe is to scoring. I can't love one player more than Shane. He is every bit the defender Bowen was in his prime, minus the cheap shit.

I still say Artest is pure chaos on a court, the 3 he hit late in the game, i screamed NO just before it swished....

Can't get over how the identity of the Lakers right now is that of a spoilt brat...

Lakers should and will win game 7, because home court means home court calls and rolls, and coz houston need to score over 95 and without Wafer or Artest getting uber hot, they just can't do it.

Artest has also made my all time frustrating team along with Rasheed Wallace at center, Amare at PF, Kobe at SG and Arenas at PG.

Reply #235896 | Report this post

Iluv2ball  
Years ago

well said quagmire.... I think if LA lose this it will be one of the biggest upsets of all time....

I think denver is thinking they are a real chance now....

Reply #235900 | Report this post

A  
Years ago

'Artest has also made my all time frustrating team along with Rasheed Wallace at center, Amare at PF, Kobe at SG and Arenas at PG.'

Artest is a much more settled player in Houston, and think he is a pleasure to watch these days.

Reply #235902 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

If you call dribbling the ball for 20 seconds then shooting a contested 20 footer settled, then i agree.

Reply #235904 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

A - have to agree with Quagmire there. artest can win or lose you a game. He is an asset, but could be so much better if his shot selection wasn't so erratic.

Reply #235911 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Quag, maybe Larry Hughes as first sub in on that team of yours?

Reply #235925 | Report this post

B-Easy  
Years ago

And dont forget to through Darius Miles a contract too

Reply #235930 | Report this post

B-Easy  
Years ago

*throw

Reply #235931 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:03 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754