Anonymous
Years ago

NBA Finals on ONE HD?

Anyone know if the NBA finals will be on ONE HD?

Topic #19952 | Report this topic

Pigs Of War  
Years ago

yes...now look!!

Reply #236618 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

next game sat morning

Reply #236620 | Report this post

D16  
Years ago

Technically the games being played now are referred to as the NBA play-offs and are not called the 'Finals' until the East and West Conference champions meet to decide the overall champion.

The Eastern Conference Finals are being shown live on ONE HD while the Western Conference Finals are being shown on live on ESPN.

The NBA Finals begin June 5th (June 4th in the US) and are supposed to be shown exclusively on ESPN.

Reply #236625 | Report this post

reinbeer  
Years ago

Can someone please clear things up why it's only the Eastern Conference Play-Offs being shown and not the Western Play-Offs? Wouldn't it be more exciting following the lead up to the NBA Finals on ONE HD if people could see both teams in the play-offs who's going to be in the future NBA Finals? Besides, I think there are alot of Kobe Bryant and Lakers fans in Australia. Please show the last remaining games of the Western Play-Offs. Thanks One HD! You have made sports Australia.

Reply #237253 | Report this post

timbo  
Years ago

One are advertising that they are showing every game from the NBA finals... but nothing on their schedule yet.

The NBA Finals TV rights are owned by ABC (in the US) - http://abc.go.com/.

First game is US Thursday Night - so we should see it Friday AM (probably 10-11am start EST). Fingers crossed something crops up on the ONE schedule in the coming days.

Reply #237733 | Report this post

Larry  
Years ago

Looks like One HD pulled the shorter straw.
Game one will be shown on One HD only on Saturday afternoon - some 30 hours after it's shown live on ESPN.....

Reply #238219 | Report this post

Nathan  
Years ago

As an Orlando fan I'm hoping for a late change, if not some clarification so I can organise to watch it live.

Reply #238416 | Report this post

I read several articles on this topic but I found this one as the most informative and interesting. I have bookmarked the address to read it again. . I am also interested in information about Kookaburra Cricketand Kookaburra ball because it is my favorite brand in sports goods.You have done a good job!!!

Reply #326259 | Report this post

I read several articles on this topic but I found this one as the most informative and interesting. I have bookmarked the address to read it again. . I am also interested in information about Kookaburra Cricketand Kookaburra ball because it is my favorite brand in sports goods.You have done a good job!!!

Reply #326260 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:10 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754