Big Ads
Years ago

Open Letter to David Stern

Dear Mr. Stern,

Can you please make an exemption and allow puppets to do the pre/post game interviews for the NBA next season. I have enjoyed the friendly and jovial banter of both the Kobe and Lebron 'Nike' puppets. They have in fact been more entertaining off the court than their namesakes.

I fear for the future of the NBA if the real players are put up in front of the media as I am often left feeling disappointed by the behavior and attitude.

Let both the real Kobe Bryant and Lebron James play the games but can you please enforce their puppet caricatures do all their press commitments. These two puppet fellas are great fun and seem more humble than the players they are based on.

Go on, they'll be great for the publicity of the game.

Yours truly

Big Ads

Topic #20051 | Report this topic

speedy  
Years ago

alas the Kobe-LeBron confrontation didn't happen and we're only left with the puppets :(

Reply #237953 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

& Mrs Lewis ;)

Reply #237963 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:10 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754