Anonymous
Years ago

Patty Mills GSW Interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD-zFdU-2Io

Topic #20087 | Report this topic

Pigs Of War  
Years ago

Funny thing with all this is they all need to say they want to play for X team as they need the job, so it is all politics like every other job...

i hope he gets in at a decent team, not sure it will matter how far down the pecking order he is as i think he will work his way into the top line at some point...

Reply #238399 | Report this post

Nate  
Years ago

Like the interview, but what's with showing him missing all those shots... and a dunk!

Could it be the Warriors want him and are maybe trying to put off other teams? Weird.

Reply #238403 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

it was during when they were talking about his hand so i guess they were trying to make some connection. Nice to see Ingles get a little love here and there as well.

Reply #238410 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:33 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754