cheezeburger
Years ago

Josh Smith is new dunk champion

Phoenix's Amaré Stoudemire and Atlanta rookie Josh Smith found themselves in the finals of the Sprite Rising Stars Slam Dunk, with Smith recording consecutive 50s to take the title as the NBA's hottest dunker. In his next-to-last slam, Smith paid homage to Hawks legend Dominique Wilkins by donning a throwback 'Nique jersey and hitting Wilkins' signature windmill slam. For his last throwdown, Smith elevated with a 360-degree jam.

i told you so!

Topic #2012 | Report this topic

cheezeburger  
Years ago

he would of won even if lebron did enter......!

Reply #22714 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Cheese, give Smitty some respect. Not only was it a windmill, it was done over a sitting Kenyon Martin. For assorted pictures that don't take hours to download, go to:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/gallery?pg=1&cap=1

Reply #22802 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Anyone got video online? NBA site is broken and won't let me sign-up for video even after I downloaded the world's least reliable software (RealPlayer).

Holy shit!

Reply #22803 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

wtf.moses i have all respect for my man josh.(as my posts on josh would have given that impression,you would of thought)

Reply #22871 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Settle Cheeze. On the same page here. Josh and AK47 have brought my fantasy team from mediocrity to title contention!

Reply #22883 | Report this post

shellyan  
Years ago

josh smith is the finest thing i have ever seen on the basketball court i just wanna let everyone know that he is the best dunker i have ever seen. i knew that he had that sh.t from the beginning and i have never ever doubted him when he goes beyond the other players!!!!!!!!!!1

Reply #31950 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #43510 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:12 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754