Ben Fitz
Years ago

Season Ticket Allocation

Hi Again
just to put some minds to rest we will be honouring your same seats from season past, no problems there at all.

Thanks again for the great support you have all all shown.

Topic #20137 | Report this topic

jc_23  
Years ago

thank you =)

Reply #239144 | Report this post

Skud  
Years ago

Does that mean I cant get the ppls seats that leave half way through the game every week :)

On a serious note thank you to Ben Fitz for taking the time to inform the ppl on here of the happenings of the club. ( this is me suckin ass for corporate tickets)

No seriously thanks (wink wink)

Reply #239153 | Report this post

Ann  
Years ago

I would also like to add my thanks. The fact that you guys have so much ahead of you but are still taking the time to come on here and put peoples minds at ease means a lot to me.

Reply #239160 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

Thank you for your thoughts Ben Bung Fritz

Reply #239166 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Thanks Fitzy

Reply #239174 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

thanks, send me the forms and i'll send you the money.

Reply #239177 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

send me the form as well and you will have my hard earned cash for the same 4 tickets with maybe and addition or 2

Reply #239179 | Report this post

bretts the man  
Years ago

I also want to say thanks for info and showing already that you care about Sixer fans loo o ong time coming keep it up. I am also going to look at increasing our season ticket holder numbers.
THANKS SOS

Reply #239238 | Report this post

BettyLeadfoot  
Years ago

Well just registered on sixers site regarding season tickets.

It's nice to know that the old seating arrangements will be honoured. I have my old tickets and purchase forms if your records do not show the information.

Been a member since 1986 at Apollo and happy to continue. So send me the forms we have already made the purchase decision providing the price is reasonable.

Just happy to have a team and a comp really. Job well done guys. Was really happy when I found out who some of the people involved were. Well you see them at the games and they post on here. Pretty important really that the owners are fans and listen to the fans to an extent.

Liked what i saw last year regarding the team on the court. Should be interesting this season with all the new changes. Been long overdue.

Reply #239503 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:57 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754