Isaac
Years ago

TV news: Harvey signs with Blaze

Spotted this on OzHoops:

Just on the local news Harvey signed a 3 year contract. Press conference not till Thursday however. Great to have his still will go much better with these better quality players around him and no Heal getting in his way.
The Blaze roster is really starting to take shape now.

Topic #20206 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

add McGregor plus 2 imports, plus Olah.

Reply #240071 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

We know how to read blazegc.com.au, anon.

Reply #240072 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

thought that it was 1 year only contracts ? till the reform, or are they signing 1+options

Reply #240073 | Report this post

hayden skipworth  
Years ago

yeah awesome roster. mcgregoris the only average player. we got him on minimum wage though so not all bad.

ebi ere will not be coming back to australia also

Reply #240075 | Report this post

HAHA  
Years ago

Wow I'm surprised at this- I guess Europe negotiations thus far hadn't worked out as well as thought and Harvey dropped his price tag as I had it on good advice he wouldn't get signed.

Reply #240077 | Report this post

ronny  
Years ago

Burston to the 6ers almost complete.

Reply #240079 | Report this post

nickyg  
Years ago

I don't think Heal got in his way at all. Someone like Harvs needs to pair with a quality point guard to bring out his best. I think Chocco had one of the better back courts last season it was what he put around them that was average! Harvs wants to take 20 shots a game & to do that he needs the pill (prob not the best terminology when talking about Harvey). He's a wonderful athlete & Joey will have him playing his ring off defensively as well. I have my popcorn...

Reply #240119 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Only one spot left for an import.

Reply #240128 | Report this post

hayden skipworth  
Years ago

no we have 2 imports coming in. joey get back from america next week with a shortlist of players. he will have his eyes on 5, come back chat with owen and claxton to decide which 2 we need.

we are looking at someone who can play shooting guard, small and power forward, very versatile, and another big man round 7foot.

Reply #240134 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Im sick of all this blaze crap on this forum. No one in Adelaide cares hayden, bar a majo0r signing such as Harvey.

All i hope for, is that the Blaze are financially viable to hang around so i can build a strong dislike for them in the NBL!!

Reply #240137 | Report this post

hayden skipworth  
Years ago

yeah we are viable. tomlinson's are in it for the long hall. i think we will start turning a profit this year also given the way our corporate box's have been selling.

our stadium is right in the middle of the glitter strip broadbeach. we need 3000 a game to break even generally not including members and corporates.

any of you guys considered making a trip up here for a 6ers game vs gc??

itid be a mad w.e in the leagues best stadium and 2 of the top teams.

Reply #240138 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Anon - the Blaze threads are clearly marked and easy to avoid if you're not interested. Hayden could probably consolidate a few unless it's major news, but otherwise - it's all basketball.

Reply #240142 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How can the blaze get 2 imports with the apparent signing of McGregor that would only leave room for 1 import???

Reply #240143 | Report this post

bball fan  
Years ago

Dont expect harvey to play, he is going to play in europe. Blaze is just a insurance policy AND HAYDEN YOU ARE A TOSSER,

Reply #240618 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:01 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754