auslot
Years ago

travelling to sydney for semi

if we win on fri night is anyone travelling to sydney to see the sixers play on 1/3

i would be prepared to share fuel costs if you drove or catch up with you when i get there

email me [email protected]

go you sixers

Topic #2031 | Report this topic

joshuapending  
Years ago

one game at a time man.

Reply #22920 | Report this post

auslot  
Years ago

i agree one game at a time
but i did say if we win on friday anyone travelling to sydney i want to be there

Reply #22935 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Don't plan your holiday yet! we still got to get the win on Friday.

Jeesh

Reply #23002 | Report this post

auslot  
Years ago

cmon dj you now me better than that

i am doing all the prep work now so if we win on fri its much easier to book everything on sat morning because i would have to leave sat night. not much time to muck around.

hows things going in melb corey says hello and is disappointed there is no trip to melbourne this year to say hello to you

Reply #23100 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Auslot, have you checked the airfares. You won't get anything for less than $360 return. I don't think anyone wants to do that distance by road especially because it would have to be completed in just a couple of days. The problem with attending finals games is that you don't know until 2 or 3 days before and can't plan it earlier when cheap fares are available. Should we win this Friday and then the Semi series, we will be looking at travelling 3 times. Perhaps if we approach Virgin who fly the team, they may be able to squeeze in a few more seats for fans cheaply. I doubt it though.

Reply #23104 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

DJ, will we see you in Sydney on Tuesday night?

Reply #23177 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:15 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754