Number 44
Years ago

New Baseball League to be launched in Oz

Baseball Australia, US Major League Baseball and the Fed Government are joining forces for the new league.

I can remember how good it was watching the baseball at Norwood Oval on a hot summers night.

More competition for basketball and soccer. Is there much interest in baseball in Australia anymore?

Topic #20355 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I would go. I use to watch it at Norwood Oval as well. Thought it was a great night out.

Reply #242064 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

yeah used to go watch the giants, this was mentioned some time last year i think. Its a good night out.

Reply #242069 | Report this post

Kwest  
Years ago

Have great memories of watching the Giants.. Would def go to games if a new league started up.

Reply #242082 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

I remember watching a few games @ Norwood as a kid and having a couple of those players visit my school.

It was a brilliant night out and I'd definitely go again if the sport returned.

I've been waiting for this moment to happen for a few years and start asking if we could make it happen again.

Great news if true and goes ahead.

Reply #242085 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

I used to play years ago and decided watching paint dry is way more exciting.

Reply #242109 | Report this post

HAHA  
Years ago

Same.
I saw this story on the late news and suddenly got rather sleepy!

Reply #242118 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:26 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754