me
Years ago

02/03 signed 36ers ball

Gday Folks,

I have a signed ball from the 02/03 season it was given to me as a sponsor gift.

I am unable to display or care for it appropriately and i thought rather than go with the usual ebay bullsh*t i would like to offer it to one of the fine fans here (if thats ok with Isaac)

Basically its an fully inflated "Molten Official" Pura Milk 36ers ball, signed by..

the ones i can make out...are...

god (Brett)
Charles Thomas
Paul Rees
Oscar Foreman
Paul Rogers
Paul bauer
Darren Ng
Matt Illman
Mark Nash
Jason Wiliams
Steve Brehney
Jacob Holmes
Matt Illman

So...if someone would like to make me an offer and cover the postage charges, i will be happy to send it over to someone who will enjoy it

Topic #20405 | Report this topic

Thomo  
Years ago

what are you looking for ,

im interested,

please email [email protected]

Cheers

Thomo

Reply #242709 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Same flick an email to:

[email protected]

Reply #242712 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

Thanks Guys, I dont want to make this hard or disadvantage anyone or anything..and im not particularly looking to profit from it.

Perhaps i would be better to put it on Ebay to be fair?

Or is there a better way?

Reply #242717 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

If money in your pocket isn't a factor then maybe donate it to the next 36ers fund raiser where they can auction it off and proceeds go to charity.

Reply #242719 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

or run a one off auction. Get all the interested parties to email you their 'best' offer straight by close of business Friday. Only 1 bid per person.

The best offer wins and means there is no backwards and forwards when people raise their bids.

Reply #242720 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

Thanks TR, would be happy to donate to the 36ers if they are interested (but i dont want to be out of pocket for the postage, remember the ball is inflated..and im in Perth).

Email best offer (Tender), might be the option, if no one suggests better..perhaps thats the way to go.

Reply #242721 | Report this post

ive got a signed ball from i reckon 95/96.

its got Robert Rose, MK Hughes (whoever that is) brett maher, and a number 14, which i suspect could be tim brenton. unfortunately most of the names i cant read, the clearest one being my name which i scribbled on there for some stupid reason. I won it from mike Mckay for some shooting comp. yep, i was that good when i was 9

Reply #242725 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

well ill start the ball rolling $40 plus what ever postage is with in reason

Reply #242749 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Well I am not in the UK if that's what you mean Thomo...lol.

Reply #242786 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

:)

Reply #242792 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

email flicked :)

Reply #242824 | Report this post

Years ago

I've got a signed ball from 1993. The signatures are slightly faded, but you can still see them there. I think I can make out Mike McKay, Brett Wheeler, and there's a couple of others on there too. I've also got a ball from 2005/06 signed by the whole team. Any takers for either one?

Reply #242905 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

Tender closes 5pm (perth time) today.

Thanks for your interest.

Reply #242933 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:06 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754