EC
Years ago

Refs for this Friday's game

With the poor standard of refereeing we've had in Adelaide this season, my worst fear for this game is the refs making unfair calls. The importance of this game is enormous. This game will see one of the 2 team's season brought to an abrupt end. There would be an uproar if the refs made unfounded calls or did not exercise consistency. As much as we would like Adelaide to win, I think Adelaide fans are too knowledgeable about the game to be biased and would tolerate fairness even if it was against us. Let's hope the performance of the 2 teams will decide the outcome of the game and not the refs.

Topic #2043 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Does anyone know who is reffing the game

Reply #22976 | Report this post

Avanti  
Years ago

According to a post on Ozhoops, this weeks mice are Hunt, Mills & Godden....

Reply #22977 | Report this post

mr plow  
Years ago

my annoyance is that the refs had let the skilled players be totally man handled out of the game.

sure i like it physical - but within the rules

i saw wollongong and townsville - literally manhandle us to wins this year

Reply #23017 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:48 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754