Anonymous
Years ago

Head Coach of 16 Metro Girls Gillies-Gliddon???

Who is the Head coach of this group????

Topic #20440 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

http://www.basketballsa.com.au/index.php?id=87

that says it is Gilles...little bit of searching often finds your own answer???

altho i do suspect your trying to have a dig, but i'll put the shovel away..

Reply #243094 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think you have misread, it says that John Gillies and Tania Dhu are ASSISTING Ben Gliddon

Reply #243097 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Marilyn probably.

Reply #243103 | Report this post

????  
Years ago

I would say Neil is!!!!

Reply #243136 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ben gliiidon is coaching them....when the under 16 sturt boys div 2 played against them he was coaching them

Reply #243139 | Report this post

bahaha  
Years ago

He's a mini bus!!!

Reply #243165 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Please stop it, Ben asked both mum and dad and they told him he definitely was the coach er mini bus

Reply #243174 | Report this post

pinky  
Years ago

You know all you pin heads get on and have a go at anyone. As far as im concerned you are all a bunch of tools who have no real idea. Instead of criticising everyone for the job they do especially when they are doing a good one why dont you just stop wasting your time and take a good hard look at your own obvious pathetic lives. You are writing this obviously not from your own state coaching box so shut the hell up. Your the type of people who would kiss his ass in person but stick a knife in his back when he turned around. Hes a great coach and a great guy so move on and worry about your own pathetic excuse for a life. Im so sick and tired of the bloody whinging coach and player bashers on this site. Good on ya ben doing a great job mate, hope you beat those vics and stick it up em. And yeh ha ha its Mrs Gliddon or maybe his brother or sister let me save you the lame jokes that will follow. Good on you to all involved you are doing a great job.

Reply #243662 | Report this post

Wow  
Years ago

Is that you Neil?

Reply #244240 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:35 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754