Jc_23
Years ago

2009/10 membership packages update

On the 36ers site I noticed this.

Update: At this stage, we are expecting to have our online membership brochures ready by around July 15.

http://linky.com.au/h44n5

Topic #20466 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

July 15 is when Telstra gets around to installing a new 36ers phone number that is on the brochures. One more sleep - thanks for being patient.

Reply #243310 | Report this post

Tru Blue Emcee  
Years ago

I soooo cant wait for this season to kick off its been too long...

Time to talk all my friends and family into buying season tickets...we all should! lets sell out the dome!!!

Reply #243321 | Report this post

hereschenes  
Years ago

Is the number 83636363?

Reply #243324 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

"Time to call your mum?"

Reply #243332 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

I like the idea of the Hollywood seats. Make a perfect night out for a special occasion.

Reply #243334 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Can anyone advise whether previous season ticket holders are receiving via normal post their season packages or whether it is all done via email?.

Reply #243346 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Telstra are working on the phone number installation right now. Will post again when we have the brochures online.

Anon, I believe the plan will be for as many fans as possible to be contacted by email and the remainder contacted by post (those who don't have email, etc). Save on paper and printing/postage costs maybe? I do know that making the 36ers a viable business is one of the 8-10 key focus points for the club, so it might be that these types of efficiencies are part of that?

Reply #243427 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Just another update to keep people informed: Telstra have been and gone with the Dome-end of the installation, but are yet to confirm that the number is finalised and active.

Reply #243531 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:59 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754