Anonymous
Years ago

Tiger to a Panther

What does everyone think of Simon Crowden moving from the tigers to south to coach under 14 div 1 girls?

Topic #2049 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

good on him.... time for him to move on... lets hope South dont screw him around like they did in the boys program!! Good Luck Simon

Reply #23083 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

As someone who knows Simon very well in terms of having close family ties, it would be inappropriate for me to comment on the issue. Damn shame though - I've got a lot to say!

Reply #23084 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

nah say it... im sure no one will mid... say what u have to say.. would like to hear it!

Reply #23088 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

mind*

Reply #23089 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How was he screwed around in the boys program?

Reply #23091 | Report this post

Punter  
Years ago

Simon has a real ability to get the respect of his players and good on him for moving on to a better position. I think he is a better coach than what he was doing at Tigers.

Reply #23096 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So are we saying Simon should have be coaching higher at Tigers? It is a big jump from Div 3 to Div 1. Only time will tell, and I guess he will be judged by his results. I think he will stuggle.

Reply #23110 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

maybe it shows a reflection on Souths Div 1 program...I think Simon was offered a decent coaching job at Tigers about 2 months ago....

Reply #23119 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What coaching spot was that?

Reply #23120 | Report this post

fat dougs  
Years ago

simon is a sad loss to the tigers. he brings a lot of enthusiasm to the kids, bu ti dont think he was harshly dealt with in way of coaching spots. in my opinion, all the coaches above him deserved to be there. he will bring good things to the panthers....

Reply #23133 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

hes gotta be better than the current guy, any one is!

Reply #23141 | Report this post

In the Know  
Years ago

Who the current guy?

Reply #23142 | Report this post

playa_hater  
Years ago

No it the family guy isnt it......not current guy

Booooo

Reply #23146 | Report this post

In the Know  
Years ago

That doesn't make sense playa.

Reply #23148 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What coaching spot was Simon offered at tigers 2 months ago?????
Bout time though!!!!!!

Reply #23167 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Sorry guys, no can do on the comments. His family is close to my family and family comes first.

I echo the sentiments of everyone above though (and if you can work out what I'm saying there, well done!).

Reply #23181 | Report this post

In the Know  
Years ago

Moses, Do you think he should have been offered a position higher a tigers.

Reply #23185 | Report this post

phantom  
Years ago

nothing was higer offered to Simon by tigers and as if brenton the div 2 coach is better than Simon.

Reply #23195 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i dont think Simon was offered a higer coaching job if so he would of taken it and NOT moved to South... Simon is a loss to the club!!! Good luck mate

Reply #23258 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think he was offered Div 3 men start of the year, it wouldv'e been a great platform to work with, good juniors coming through with senior mix

Reply #23273 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Maybe? but i think he is a better coach than that (no offence) good on him for going to South

Reply #23275 | Report this post

the mexican  
Years ago

Reply #23606 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:34 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754