HAHA
Years ago

Bradshaw trialling in Sth Korea/ partying in Vegas

Bradshaw reported to not be participating in the Oceania Tournament due to trialling with a South Korean club- at this stage he just wants to party in Vegas with his college kids instead lol but is a possibility to play for the Tall Blacks later in Aug/Sept in NZ and here.
Will be interesting to see how they go with no Pero either and how the bigs manage to gel with such a young side.

Topic #20504 | Report this topic

Brick  
Years ago

Hmmm.. I just burnt my tongue.

Reply #243795 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

we'll get kicked in the arse by Oz

Reply #243820 | Report this post

Dave09  
Years ago

Bradshaw is a dick from what I hear!

Reply #243830 | Report this post

HAHA  
Years ago

Not sure about your experiences Dave but interesting you should say that- I'll give you a few specifics rather than just saying I don't like the guy/ he's not so popular but not why.

Admittedly I liked the guy and thought he was just unlucky to be in unfortunate circumstances so often til I got to know his character and then I had no choice but to take the blinkers off.
The guy's rap sheet for blatant disregard for others is just too long and I think unless he changes his outlook and takes some responsibility for his life, he will continue to cheat himself out of his massive potential by sleep walking through it.

Between trying to jump from Winthrop to a more successful college part way through and denying it when it backfired, (Winthrop took a big gamble to take him on as it was- as a skinny kid off the back of a random video he mailed them where they had to find someone to convert it just to watch it, figure out who he was and develop his skills to pro level) agreeing to play for Hawkes Bay in the offseason then renegging and claiming his then agent messed it up when he in fact just changed his mind, the constant complaining of his coaches and teammates from Turkey through to Spain where his numbers were less than average and couldn't even do his talking on the court and backstabbing mutual friends without justification, getting a 3 week holiday a month before his playoffs which they didn't have to grant but did so in good faith then he asked for a release from his one year contract, butting heads with his new agent... the guy is his worst enemy.

We all know there are locker-room cancers around however at least they post numbers but like I said, unless he has a shift in his perception and his unjustified victim mentality, we may never get to see how good he can be on the court at least.
For a guy that's 26 but only a year and a half or so out of college, the rap sheet is already getting too long.
As for off the court he's a nice shy-seeming kid.... until you get to know him then he makes you wish you hadn't.
I know a few people but one in particular who helped him through some tough times not so long ago and was treated with utter contempt in return- this person was basically told to go f*** off and die when they spoke up about being hurt and confused about where his dishonesty and sudden hatred came from.... Not good to do that to anybody let alone someone with solid connections in this game then made this person out to be a bunny boiler when NOT getting involved with players has always been a firm policy after 20 years around the game!
We still don't have a damn clue where all that came from but it certainly had some consequences for how he's perceived at a few clubs- no doubt he couldn't care less that it had a bit of a knock-on effect for his career let alone reputation as a person.

I'd like to be proven wrong but unless something changes within himself he will run out of people to blame for it and everything else in his life- the kid can play but he needs to get his head and his heart right.
He has or HAD a few people in his life who were there for the right reasons but seems more intent on keeping the dickheads around and the wolves in sheep's clothing (pardon the pun!) and bitching about the good ones instead.

On the other hand Mystro, the Boomers will be without a few key players also so it could turn out to be a more evenly matched comp.
I still haven't heard when tickets for this will be released- any ideas?

Reply #243840 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

so is he missing the tour due to South Korea?

Reply #243910 | Report this post

HAHA  
Years ago

He's trialling for it on paper but just going through the motions- keeping in mind there's 20 import spots and 143 players registered for tryouts.
Some interesting names on there too- namely Redhage, Lampley (remember him? lol) and Darius Rice.

Reply #243915 | Report this post

HAHA Who?  
Years ago

Is HAHA short for HAHA-HATER?? I think so. You might be the only person that actually dislikes Craig. So what you know a few things from Craigs playing history? Does that make you his judge? Or anyone elses for that matter? From what you're saying you obviously dont know him from a bar of soap! Let me guess?... You're an ex-player who never had the same oppertunities as Craig or did have those oppertunities and failed? Heres some advice - dont slag someone that you met once or twice because he didnt like you. You calling him a backstabber meanwhile you're on a public forum talking sht - I dont blame him for not liking you. Pull your head out of your a*rse and get a life. Maybe sitting in front of your PC bad mouthing good people is your life. Too bad for you.

Have fun watching Craig tear the Aussies up in a couple months.

Reply #244335 | Report this post

HAHA  
Years ago

Stating facts (that you're obviously not privvy to) doesn't make someone a hater and your assumptions that I'm an ex player and whatever other inaccurate dribble just makes me laugh.
Met once or twice?
Whatever you say!
You obviously don't know anybody if you think I'm the only person that doesn't like him and that's even based on direct facts... try a few teammates and see what you come up with- that's if you know any!
Dude get a life and move on- this thread was done and dusted- you're a fair bit late- must've been too busy kissing the posters of him on your wall because you don't have a clue!

Reply #244345 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

yeah im not sure if australia a few players down is going to be enough to get a win but it should be good to see how young guys like Rob Lowe and Tom Abercrombie go against the Boomers with Penney ect

Reply #244464 | Report this post

HAHA Who?  
Years ago

Yeah you're right - im a little late. I dont spend my entire life glued to a keyboard playing WOW, HATING on people and thinking of what my life could have been - I actually have a life. With real friends - with real names - although HAHA is a good name for you because you are a JOKE! As for your "facts", Wikipidia's a hell of a site. And I dont need to ask players opinons because I am one who actually had the privilage to play with him. What ever players you're talking about must have got left behind just like you. It really is a shame you need to cry like a little btch in a chat forum rather than saying these things to his face. He must have really hurt your feelings - poor you.

Im done with you and this site - I dont fck with haters. I will do one last thing for you though - If you send me your address ill happily post you some spare rolls of toilet paper - you need it for the amount of sht you talk.

I really do feel sorry for you.

Reply #244473 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Ahhh, the classic "I have real friends and you probably play WoW" argument.

Reply #244476 | Report this post

Whatever  
Years ago

Haha hater you really are a fuckwit seriously.
You don't know anything about HAHA- all he was referring to were facts of what happened and not just nothing and all you do is sit on YOUR computer discrediting his experiences that are facts and making assumptions about him who is the crybaby now buttwipe?
You offended all that come here by what you said but that's ok I can see you're a fucker who probably can't get a contract and are taking your frustrations out here or are making that up you're a bradshaw shagger. (notice how I'm open to being right or wrong about one or the other not just assuming the first thing that comes into my head is gospel)

From being on the Coast and being around some Bullets games when they were around I can say I think he's an ass too and wouldn't be the first- most players wouldn't say that in public in case they have to play together again but don't be so naive to think they don't think it and say it to others they trust lots of players don't like other players- FACT- you can think what you want about that nobody cares.

Just because people post here it doesn't mean they spend their life here- look at you whiny bitch- you're on the internet and on a bbal forum so stop throwing shit at yourself!
Your a troll who finds a post that hits a nerve then you make up an alias and never use it again- GUTLESS!
Wouldn't surprise me if HAHA did say those things to his face I guess you don't know Bradshaw and if you did he wouldn't admit it happened.
What makes you so sure that HAHA didn't tell Bradshaw where to go first I doubt he'd wait for Bradshaw to walk first!

Everybody here has a life asswipe they fit a forum around it when they have time and most likely have more of a life than you so take your bat and ball and go home kiddly wink!

Reply #244479 | Report this post

Whatever  
Years ago

And if you got a real name baby why do you post under HAHA Who?
End the hipocrisy now and go back to your player freeloading with your head shoved up idiot asses.

Reply #244481 | Report this post

Whatever  
Years ago

Haha hater you really are a f****it seriously.
You don't know anything about HAHA- all he was referring to were facts of what happened and not just nothing and all you do is sit on YOUR computer discrediting his experiences that are facts and making assumptions about him who is the crybaby now buttwipe?
You offended all that come here by what you said but that's ok I can see you're a f***** who probably can't get a contract and are taking your frustrations out here or are making that up you're a bradshaw shagger. (notice how I'm open to being right or wrong about one or the other not just assuming the first thing that comes into my head is gospel)

From being on the Coast and being around some Bullets games when they were around I can say I think he's an ass too and wouldn't be the first- most players wouldn't say that in public in case they have to play together again but don't be so naive to think they don't think it and say it to others they trust lots of players don't like other players- FACT- you can think what you want about that nobody cares.

Just because people post here it doesn't mean they spend their life here- look at you whiny btch- you're on the internet and on a bbal forum so stop throwing sh*t at yourself!
Your a troll who finds a post that hits a nerve then you make up an alias and never use it again- GUTLESS!
Wouldn't surprise me if HAHA did say those things to his face I guess you don't know Bradshaw and if you did he wouldn't admit it happened.
What makes you so sure that HAHA didn't tell Bradshaw where to go first I doubt he'd wait for Bradshaw to walk first!

Everybody here has a life asswipe they fit a forum around it when they have time and most likely have more of a life than you so take your bat and ball and go home kiddly wink!

And as for having real friends and a real name you posted under HAHA who- hipocrit much?
Just becuase you had a few beers, spewed in a gutter with Bradshaw and chased skanks with him doesn't make you family.

Reply #244482 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Either keep it reasonable or don't bother please.

Reply #244501 | Report this post

HAHA  
Years ago

Good Gawd... not much I can say to that!

Reply #244521 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:21 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754