wak
Years ago

'Do it for Grace' or 'Do it for Gaze'?

What's it going to be tonight?

I think Perth might pull off a 'W'.

Topic #2053 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Melbourne is my vote. Perth barely won it last time and I'd be surprised if they do it again on the road. Rosell Ellis and Peter Crawford seem to be their only truly reliable players these days.

I don't really rate Stiff, Mottram or Copeland that much, but Melbourne have enough other talent to take care of things.

Reply #23151 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Melbourne by 3 points...

Reply #23153 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

I still say Perth....Grace, Ronaldson, Elliss, Crawford.

Whilst they may not be the same names as Gaze, Copeland, Bradtke, Hoare, Tucker, I still think Perth is the dark horse for the championship (with my money being on Wollongong right now)

Reply #23162 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

will be LIVE on SEN 1323AM at 6.30 all you basketball junkies!!!!

Reply #23165 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Perth couldnt hit a thing in the first 1/4 but still manage to be up by a couple at 1/2 time

Reply #23173 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Go Melbourne. We want Dallas Jeffree (excuse the spelling) down here at the Mount ..... now!

Reply #23179 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Nice send off from the Melbourne crowd to Ricky Grace tonight, glad to see they could acknowledge the huge impact he had on the game.

Reply #23190 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Poor Ricky -- goes out on no assists and 5 turnovers in 15 minutes!

Tigers head to Townsville to see who'll face Wollongong in the semi-final.

Reply #23208 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

From what it looked like Dallas Jeffries wasn't even at the game let alone in a uniform! Why can't he be training with the Pioneers now???

Reply #23220 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:19 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754