Matt Ryan
Years ago

New picture instead of "the cat"

During the maintenance to this site, which I personally thank Isaac for, the picture of the cat that had "eated the cookie" came up.

Is it just me or would a picture of Dikembe Mutumbo shaking his finger be more appropriate? Or a picture of someone getting rejected with the word "DENIED" on it be more fitting?

Any other suggestions?

Topic #20537 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

The picture used when you are blocked from using the site is:

Reply #244291 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

There is a Travis Knight picture floating around which would be appropriate......

Let me see.......

Photobucket

Reply #244294 | Report this post

D  
Years ago

I like the cat!

Reply #244295 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

the cat was cool

Reply #244296 | Report this post

Nutwork  
Years ago

Can we get a picture of Andrew Gaze dunking on Cecil Exum?

Reply #244300 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Cecil and his Nike minders have removed the footage and so we have to wait for TMZ to leak it.

(Hey Cecil, this time, please try to appreciate that it's a joke about the LeBron situation and don't threaten to sue me. Cheers!)

For those that liked the cat, there's another at www.oscarforman.com.

Reply #244304 | Report this post

6ers Fan  
Years ago

Matt Darling you have too much time on ur hands!! Go do some teaching like ur paid for!

Reply #244305 | Report this post

TC2  
Years ago

I don't understand why the Travis Knight picture is appropriate. Does website maintenance give you an erection?

Reply #244307 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:58 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754