Isaac
Years ago

36ers season membership brochures

The 36ers have finally triumphed over the wonder that is telecommunications complications to get a memorable new phone number up and running: 1300 SIXERS.

I believe that many registrants and past members have been emailed membership brochures but for any others interested in more than just the price overview, they're now online:

adelaide36ers.com/sos

If you're more organised than whoever was getting that 1300 number going, and you get your membership form in soon, you go into a draw to win two Hollywood Seats for the opening game.

Topic #20538 | Report this topic

Statman  
Years ago

The brochure looks great, but surely it should have included a seating layout of the Dome?

Reply #244308 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the dome seating plan is on the membership form

Reply #244311 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

I've already got my forms filled out and mailed back. Come on the Courtside seats.

You'd figure sending in your ticket request this early, you'd be guaranteed your 1st seating choice.

...knowing my luck, they'll all be taken by people renewing last years tickets =(

Reply #244400 | Report this post

Spinner  
Years ago

Isaac - Why not set a target for the number of season tickets holders and have some sort of a slide guage on the edge of the Sixers site (and/or Hoops) to indicate how many tickets are sold? Is that do-able?

Reply #244485 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Could do, but it really hasn't been club policy in the past to explicitly expose member counts and such - would be a decision for the current owners I guess as to whether they wanted to do it.

Reply #244500 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:04 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754