VC fan
Years ago

Aaron Bruce anyone?

Does anyone know what Aaron Bruce is doing this season? Is he looking to sign with someone in the NBL? Going to stay in the states and play there? Has he given up the game all together?

Topic #20559 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

From four days ago: http://www.hoops.com.au/forum/20522-where-is-aaron-bruce/

Reply #244578 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

I think he's having this year off to complete a degree
(Baylor Uni?) My understanding is that you can't keep defering some degrees and may have to be completed this year- I think.

Reply #244579 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Aaron Bruce is bad anyway...its better that adelaide got gilchrist instead of him...he turned the ball over way to much.......he was a big let down

Reply #244600 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bruce needs to take a reality check, he aint all that, take a pay cut and get on with it....other wise get a real job...he can play, no question. But what he is asking for....maybe he can go to the tigers where cap cheating is accepted

Reply #244603 | Report this post

Pigs Of War  
Years ago

thank fark others were saying it too...too much emphasis on a player who has done nothing to prove his worth...

even in the few ncaa games i watched he was not dominant to say...WOW!

Reply #244605 | Report this post

Elite  
Years ago

ROTY anyone ? Jesus, he was a rookie.

Reply #244614 | Report this post

Birks  
Years ago

so was travis lane.

Reply #244621 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Lachlan Armfield....CHECKMATE people hahaha

Reply #244623 | Report this post

Pigs Of War  
Years ago

Elite, he was 4 your in college too...it's not like he was a D player...he come to take over and run the 1..

Stick up for any of them as much as you like, but results are what it is about..

Reply #244624 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I think the point made by '603 made it less about "he's a rookie" and more about his asking price. e.g., if he's asking non-rookie money, you can't really raise the rookie excuse, you have to judge it on what was being delivered for the cost, to some extent.

Reply #244630 | Report this post

Victorian  
Years ago

reckon you'll find him back in horsham with family

Reply #244783 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:48 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754