XztatiK
Years ago

Showdown: Crows > Power

After all the crap us Crows supporters copped after the last Showdown (http://linky.com.au/96ntk)I think we deserve our own bragging thread this time.

Adelaide - 132
Port - 62

That's 70pts for the Port supporters who were reaching for their calculator. An absolute SMASHING!!!

Bocky, Goody, Reilly, Doughty, Vince, Knighta and Birdman all fantastic for the Crows while Cassisi and Kornes where the only ones out there for the Power.

Expect Westhoff to recieve a pay rise in the off-season if they're any chance of keeping him, he could easily earn more in Hollywood.

Umpires shithouse but luckily it went both ways.

Season just about over for Port, unless they can beat Hawthorn next week, which I doubt. Good times, good times.

132-62.

Topic #20574 | Report this topic

KingJames  
Years ago

Yeah that margin is pretty close to the Crows 57 point loss the week before hey :P

Reply #244824 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

First quarter was pretty good .. both hard at it...
From there it was one-sided.

Reply #244826 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

well its actually closer to the 66pt hiding the power got in round 5 at home this year :P

Reply #244839 | Report this post

moose 66  
Years ago

Still no where near the port final a few years ago....

Reply #244878 | Report this post

Jordan  
Years ago

I just loved the heckler sitting a few rows behind me who kept yelling "Kane Cornes go to ground, go to ground kane cornes" every time he went near the footy. Funny shit.

Oh and wow - Danyle Pearce is your middle name "soft" or what? I've never seen such a naturally talented player be taken so uterly and completely out of a game of footy. And according to the paper, this happens to you pretty much every week??

Reply #244899 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Lol that's all you've got KJ? A loss to the SAINTS!?

What do Port fans reckon about the ruck situation? Giles and Lobbe good enough? Should've taken Ty Vickery over Hartlett? Should draft Mieklejohn?
Watching Brendan Lade run is getting more and more hilarious by the day.

Reply #244904 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:14 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754