Bake
Years ago

Dome Informal Car Park

Anyone know if it will be available this season?

I tried to go past after paying for my season tickets but couldn't, due to changed traffic conditions. It also has a low fence around its boundary.

Topic #20644 | Report this topic

Camel 31  
Years ago

Aw - That's where I live. (and, I can walk thru there to the Dome.)
It is gonna be a one way street and a bit harder to get in and out of the Dome and in particular that informal car park. You can get in via one small entrance if your going the right way. But I'd
probably give it a miss , if you don't know the area well, as all the streets around it are one way now.

Reply #245546 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

i reckon you be charged to park there now - as above says one entrance - makes easy to charge

Reply #245582 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who owns the land? It's not as though anyone can start charging for people to park on it.

Camel - ss it one way traffic heading north or south?

Reply #245584 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

William Street is one way heading south. From Port Road down to that informal car park.
BUT, is two way from there to Grange Road, and two way from Grange Road heading North 'till you get to that informal car park.
I might be confusing you? I just envisage a bit of confusion if a LOT try to go in and out of that area with the restrictions.

Reply #245586 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Thanks for the business idea Anonymous ;)

Reply #245587 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

GOOD idea. You will need a few yellow coats there directing traffic with the wierd one way streets and part two way street.

Reply #245588 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Perhaps I could go out and wave and point to you, seeing I've been watching them dig up the roads and changing direction for the last 3 months.

Reply #245590 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:48 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754