Ben Fitz
Years ago

36ers Membership Drive Tonight

Hello Everyone
just letting you know that the team will be hitting the phones tonight and talking to season ticket holders.
If you have not taken up tickets yet, feel free to ring 1300 SIXERS tonight between 6 and 8 and speak to one of the players who will be more than happy to help.

Topic #20663 | Report this topic

Black Dracula  
Years ago

I got mine, everyone else better get theirs.

Reply #245690 | Report this post

skull  
Years ago

heads up idea with the players answering the calls.

these are the exact type of areas that all players should be putting more effort into for there cubs/fans.

Reply #245691 | Report this post

Swish 'n Dish  
Years ago

I would have thought that the players would be ringing the fans, not the other way around.

Reply #245692 | Report this post

mj  
Years ago

They've done this for the past couple of seasons and included past players. It's been a good initiative by the Club.

Reply #245694 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

sent my forms in just waiting on getting stuff back or notification by email would be a nice idea even if its an automated thing.

Reply #245695 | Report this post

Bo Hamburger  
Years ago

I'm willing to bet the club, even though under a new regime, hasn't considered some innovative marketing of its products like this. A shame.

(The 2009-10 Adelaide 36ers' new slogan: 'God, Guns, Guts - and an Under 23 player')

Reply #245696 | Report this post

Mix Master Wipe  
Years ago

Can anyone tell me the cut off date for renewing season tickets?

Reply #245700 | Report this post

Stewie G  
Years ago

The cut off date is August 7th, which will put you in the draw for the "Hollywood Seats" for game 1.

Reply #245711 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

I can just imagine the supporters firing off a few rounds each time Ninja hits a three....

Reply #245712 | Report this post

shin splints  
Years ago

I wouldn't mind the club offering something in the way of membership packages for interstate/OS fans.

Reply #245714 | Report this post

Mutley  
Years ago

I don't know if Anstey would be so cocky if the crowd was armed!

Reply #245716 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

splints, there is the 36ers Membership thing which includes a merchandise voucher, etc. Not sure what else they can offer interstate fans until they know more about the possibility of living streaming and things like that.

Reply #245718 | Report this post

shin splints  
Years ago

Thanks Isaac - I now see the membership package offered.

Maybe for those not able to attend games replace the $30 voucher with a T-Shirt, or similar.

Is there an on-line merchandise store?

I am more than happy to help support the club remotely. Imagine if the club could sell 1000 membership pacages to those not living in Adelaide. $50,000 minus a few thousand taken out for the actual merchandise offered. Just need to come up with something that is appealing to those who cannot attend games but want to show they support the Sixers.

Maybe a higher priced package which includes the best game of the month at the Dome on DVD? Or some personally signed items from the players? Or a chance to win flights to Adelaide from any capital city to attend a home game and sit courtside?

Reply #245736 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

splints, hit adelaide36ers.com and email the GM Ben Fitz - I'm sure he'll be able to wrangle something that works for you. Worst case, just wait and load up on some merch during the season - the club would still appreciate that.

Reply #245753 | Report this post

A  
Years ago

Are the 36ers sending membership packages via post and email? I'm still waiting.

Reply #245760 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

I got an email version, printed that off and sent it away. Like someone above mentioned i think it would be nice it they could send a confirmation email when they receive it. Just so people know where they stand.

Reply #245763 | Report this post

Crooked  
Years ago

Just got a phone call from Ballinger, great initiative by the club and I'm sure it might get a few fans who were waivering to commit.

Reply #245764 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

I hear we'll be having a new MC @ our games.

The one from last season and a few seasons before that is now Marketing Manager @ the club and no longer allowed to do it.

When are auditions for people? We can't allow Mark Aiston to take it, he needs to be fair and let someone else have a go.

Reply #245766 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

I believe one may have already been found.

Reply #245772 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Need an annoucer that will pump the crowd up!

Reply #245775 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

I'd support George Donikian as the club's new MC if it was broken down like that.

Reply #245784 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Joshuapending, go into internet banking and check your credit card statement. You will find that they have debited it in less time than they could send a confirmation letter out. You know they have received your form when they have taken the money from your account.

Reply #245868 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Ali Carle might have been good as court announcer.

Reply #245883 | Report this post

Charon 51  
Years ago

Ali Carle used to the Thunderbirds game not bad if I remember

Reply #245907 | Report this post

BettyLeadfoot  
Years ago

Thought the phone membership drive was good. Form sent and account charged. Now waiting for tickets :-)

Reply #245946 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:24 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754