Isaac
Years ago

36ers news: Coopers, Leon Ballinger, phone drive

That the Cooper's Brewery are proud to continue their long association with the Adelaide 36ers. Mr Glenn Cooper ( Executive Chairman and Marketing Director) is a proud South Australian and was more than happy to answer the call for corporate assistance from South Australian companies. Mr Cooper will be welcoming South Australian 36er members Jacob Holmes and Brad Hill at Cooper’s Headquarters 461 South Road Regency Park on Friday at 9:00am to formalise the agreement. All media are welcome to document this great partnership between two iconic South Australian brands.

The Adelaide 36ers wish to congratulate our new Australian Adam Ballinger and his wife Bianca on the arrival of their son Leon. Leon was born at Ashford Hospital on the 3rd of August. Leon proved that he has a 6’9 father by weighing in at 9 pounds 3 ounces and already being 56cm tall.

Tonight the team members of the Adelaide 36ers will be hitting the phones as part of their first membership drive of the season. Players will be calling existing fans to give them the opportunity to renew their season tickets or simple say thanks for supporting the team. The phone room will be alive with activity at the 36ers head office at the Dome, Findon from 6pm - 8pm tonight.

Topic #20669 | Report this topic

H78  
Years ago

To what extent is Coopers sponsoring the sixers?

Reply #245721 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

He will be their back up centre...

Reply #245722 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Paying for the privilege to play. Explains things for the haters. ;)

Reply #245728 | Report this post

H78  
Years ago

re: Cooper's Brewery

Reply #245731 | Report this post

Black Dracula  
Years ago

Awesome...the best South Aussie team sponsored by the best South Aussie brewery.

Reply #245735 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

I'm going into TAFE late on Friday and heading across the road.

Reply #245767 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

"9 pounds 3 ounces and already being 56cm tall"? Haha, you need to be able to stand to be tall but 56cms long is well and truly on the way to being 6'9" tall. Congratulations to Adam and Bianca on your new little basketballer in the making.

Reply #245773 | Report this post

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

How do you know he's not walking already ?! Given his genes, he probably exploded out of the womb with a quick jab step fake, then spin to the centre for an easy bucket ... left the placenta in his wake not knowing where to go ...

Reply #245779 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

ha ha

Reply #245782 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

I guess Cooper is part of an old SA family like
Capt Charles Sturt

Reply #245786 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

ha ha, nice one Melvin..

Reply #245794 | Report this post

Shotclock  
Years ago

Wow nice size ,Bianca.My lad was 10 pound,9 st and 55cm long.I have to buy another fridge to keep up now that he is 15yo and 185cm tall.Ballingers older little girl used to play with my son and daughter up in the Appollo room while Dad was on microphone duty,after matches.
We still laugh the night Brett Maher rang last year.I passed the phone to my wife"Someone called Brett wants to talk to you....I dont know.He said your name".Small town Adelaide,LOL

Reply #245865 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:43 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754