Avv
Years ago

FIBA TV (online channel)

Anyone else a subscriber to this? www.fibatv.com

Great online channel showing plenty of international basketball that australian fans rarely get to see.

Anyway, I received the following feedback from them regarding plans for the site/channel which is good news:

"over the coming months, we will be adding in 250 classic games from the FIBA archive and further forward in the development pipeline introducing a searchable video archive where you will be able to search on players, scores, events etc."

Topic #20681 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

hows the buffering, quality, etc?

Reply #245851 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

And how much does it cost?

Reply #245852 | Report this post

doddobird  
Years ago

Cost me 30 euros ($50??). It works really well, better as NBA League Pass. I watched the U19 WM on Fibatv.

Reply #245853 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

It is awesome - checking it out now! I'm watching the U19 world champs as I type - Australia vs Greece.

Reply #245857 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Love it!

Great watching China v India and hearing Goorjian in the background yelling "dont foul" "stay down" !! Funny stuff.

Reply #245862 | Report this post

Rip  
Years ago

What kind of Internet speeds do you need?

Reply #245984 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:33 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754