LC
Years ago

LeBron will make Cleveland sweat

LeBron has publicy indicated that he is unlikely to accept a contract extension from the Cavs until after the 2009-10 season and presumably will become a free agent.

For the player himself this may be a good move, but what about for the team? Is it the right way to go?

ESPN: http://linky.com.au/6avk6

Topic #20699 | Report this topic

Samba  
Years ago

Man the thing that has me sweating is lebrons new shoe! That thing is awesome, and cool he has gone to the AIR MAX style with flywire!

Reply #246113 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

Cleveland has not done enough to keep LeBron in a cavs uniform in my opinion.

To play a team with no actual SG or PF on the roster is mind blowing to me. They have 3 centers, two are well past it and too slow to be a factor any more, one is a hussle guy that i like but can get himself in trouble with the refs.

They have a pg who CANNOT RUN AN OFFENCE TO SAVE HIMSELF.

Cavs know the clock is ticking. They also know that LBJ is so damn good, he can get them play-off wins on his own.

But to get rings, and keep him happy, they need a star to play with him.

They hoped Mo would be a star, he proved he wasn't.

Now they have brought in the biggest star on the court....only 4 years too late. Do they really think that having an ancient Shaq is going to convince LeBron to stay long term?????

Cavs don't deserve to have LBJ on their team.

Reply #246132 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:26 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754