Isaac
Years ago

Wollongong beats St Mary's 78-59

Wollongong ahm Hawks 78 (Campbell 17, Davidson 14, Saville 13)
St Mary's Gaels 59 (Mickey McConnell 15, Trey Anderson 12, Ben Allen 11, Omar Samhan 11)

Match report

Topic #20705 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dont think ive ever seen St Mary's shoot as bad as they did tonight. 29% from the field and 3/21 from the 3pt.

Reply #246125 | Report this post

Qlder  
Years ago

1100 is a sell out? I hope this isn't their stadium for the NBL season!

Reply #246144 | Report this post

mW  
Years ago

No - it's their old NBL stadium that they played in from (roughly) 1979 to 1998

Reply #246148 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Saint Mary's don't have their full roster either as they are missing their incoming Aussie Freshman...ie; Dellavedova, Page & Young. Freshman cannot takepart in any overseas tour such as this one.

Reply #246150 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

PS: Vanderbilt defeated Dandenong 107-84 in their first game in Melbourne. Interesting to note that the Rangers added Anstey and Worhington to their team for that game also and they still went down!

AJ Ogilvy had 23 points and 16 rebounds.

Vanderbilt Link: http://linky.com.au/wfbc0

"A couple final thoughts from tonight... The basketball community here in Melbourne seems to be very excited about our visit. The combination of AJ and a SEC team led Dandenong to add two of Australia's Olympic team members, Mark Worthington and Chris Anstey, just for our game tonight... I am not saying that we faced hometown refs, or "black and whites" as they call them here, but they shot 43 free throws to our 20. Worthington went to the line 22 times..."

Reply #246154 | Report this post

bolks  
Years ago

Who calls umps "black & whites"?

Reply #246196 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

any stats for the australian guys? wortho 22 FTs woulda gave him around 30 points for the game youd think?

Reply #246198 | Report this post

KEVY47  
Years ago

Hawks vs St Mary's video

Great little video highlights package:

http://linky.com.au/mdrjv

More game action to follow...

Reply #246264 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Thanks Kevy47!

Reply #246271 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

worst clip ive ever watched. one free throw is not highlights...

Reply #246276 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I believe that's just the first of two videos - should be another to come? I thought the same thing about it being a little boring - my attention span is questionable at the best of times.

Reply #246278 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

It was a little boring...I hope the next couple are better.

Reply #246284 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:39 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754