bob
Years ago

afl players vs nbl players

following tonights poor sportsmanship by 2 brisbane players i was just wondering who people think are worse, afl players or nbl players?

i seriously think that after tonights hill/kerle incident that nbl players are worse. if i ever saw anything like that and i was reffing the game i ould definately do something about it. sure i think its good for players to gtet excited when winning a final away from home but not that much!

Topic #2071 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

what went on tonight

Reply #23365 | Report this post

bob  
Years ago

well anonmy ous last night, 2 brisbane players were very rude to the crowd after the game and 1 of them(kerle) got into a verbal arguement with a fan.

Reply #23459 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

thats fine...if were going to get a bitch going about that then don't shout out abuse at them.
kerle (although i hate him) probably had a right to have a go after all the crap we gave him last game

Reply #23562 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

I heard the fans were getting pretty personal with Kerle and Hill. I reckon its good for the game.

Reply #23657 | Report this post

ITA  
Years ago

"poo on my shoo" why are you even reading a basketball site, let alone posting on it if it is for "****heads". grow up boy.

I did not see the incident, but i think as professional athletes they know they are going to be abused at some stage, so should deal with it in a professional manner, especially those that have been around a while. Having said that, they are people too, and if we allow the crowd to have a dip without penalty, it makes it tough for them that they can't respond, so sooner or later one of them is gonna hurl abuse back. I say they should back it up with their ball rather than mouth, but i didn't see it so really can't comment.

Reply #31541 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Isaac, another clown is on the loose.

I'm so glad I'm not in Adelaide any more. There's too many people escaping from Glenside .... or perhaps it's school holidays to blame .... or maybe both!

( Mod : it's gone now :-) )

Reply #31554 | Report this post

ITA  
Years ago

Good call Moses. Clowns should stay in the circus.

Reply #31559 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:32 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754