Anonymous
Years ago

Gaels vs AIS?

Anyone got a box score on this game? Havent been able to find any information about the game at all

Topic #20717 | Report this topic

LC  
Years ago

I have trawled and found Mickey McConnell's blog on the SMC website...looks like SMC beat the AIS.

"Day 3 - August 11 - In Canberra vs. Australian Institute of Sport

Today we got our first victory of the trip against the AIS, which has been the breeding ground for our Australian players over the years. Patty was in attendance with his parents on his 21st birthday and it was a nice reunion for our players to see him. Also, it was a nice reunion for current teammates Ben Allen and Clint Steindl and coach David Patrick (played for the Canberra Cannons) who took the job of showing us around the facility. The facilities at the Institute was like nothing I had ever seen and had facilities for over 25 different sports.

After the game and a brief ice bath we were back on the road again for Sydney. After the uncomfortable three hour bus ride in our "tour bus" it was time to get some rest before our day of siteseeing tomorrow. "

No boxscores I can find I'm afraid.

Link: http://linky.com.au/wsgf3

Reply #246263 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:50 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754