blaze.nation
Years ago

Dave Andersen Predictions

Whats everyone's predictions of what he will do in his 1st nba season. ie. games played, avg minutes, avg points rebounds etc.

im thinking 40-50 games averaging 15mins a game, 6.5 points.

Thoughts?

Topic #20800 | Report this topic

LC  
Years ago

He will start in moe than 50% of the games and average around 20-22 minutes per game. I reckon he can average around 7 points and 4 rebounds per game.

Reply #247024 | Report this post

curtley  
Years ago

he's the next poor man's luis scola.

Reply #247029 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Maybe, but he is likely to be starting alongside Scola!

Reply #247032 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

He'll be the starting centre. 12ppg, 4 rpb. I think he'll be Brad Miller lite without the passing. 95% of his scoring will be on pick and pops with Brooks and Ariza.

6'9" players (Scola/Dorsey) don't start at centre. The Rockets SF's (Battier/T-Mac/Ariza) are 6'8". Houston are a very small team in the back court this season.

The backups at PF are tiny. Chuck is 6'6" (ever seen this dude take free throws.... OMFG...), Landry is 6'8" and Brian Cook is 6'9".

Reply #247042 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

hahaha that foul shot isnt so good. Kids at home don't copy that!

Reply #247052 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

I still can't understand how a NBA player has such a poor foul shooting technique. Has he got physical limitations of some type?

Reply #247070 | Report this post

LA Boy  
Years ago

40~50gms, 15min, 4~5pts/gm

Reply #247078 | Report this post

beaniebear  
Years ago

what the???? He'd be better off shooting underarm. Big Ads, I agree. Let's just hope he's one of those "glue" type players.

Reply #247093 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:21 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754