LC
Years ago

Who is your second favourite team?

I was reading on ESPN a story they are running as to whom people consider their second favourite NBA team.

ESPN Link: http://linky.com.au/5n6jx

The team I have traditionally followed most is the Spurs, however I have a soft spot for NY.

What about others?

Topic #20805 | Report this topic

KEVY47  
Years ago

Fav: Bulls

2nd: Nuggets (aside from Jordan, LaPhonso Ellis would be my fav NBA player - and he played with KB)

LA Clippers are a close 3rd.

I've also got some Lakers (Magic Johnson) memorabilia from the mid 80s, but wouldnt rate them as a 'fav'

Reply #247049 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Favourite : Bulls
Second : Got a soft spot for the Bobcats. MJ trying to be a GM, I have always liked Coach Brown, and I am a big fan of Gerald Wallace since he first came into the league. Probably follow players more than teams after the Bulls though.

Reply #247060 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Ewwwww LC's a Spurs fan :O

I've liked Atlanta ever since Outkast released ATLiens. (Lakers are my 1st team of course)

Reply #247087 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

No prizes for guessing my favourite team.

My second favourite team tends to vary according to players and game styles, but I've always like the Wolves and really hope they can put a decent team together around Al Jefferson (probably one of my fave players after Pierce).

I'm also really liking the Thunder at the moment. Durant et al have overcome any anger I had at them being the Zombie Sonics (see ESPN's Sports Guy for the reference).

Have always had a soft spot for the Bucks as well - even before Bogut was drafted by them. I liked the team they had that lost to Iverson's Sixers in the '01 East Finals (Ray Allen, Big Dog Robinson and Sam Cassell). Hoping they can finally turn it around under Skiles, though they still seem to be making some odd decisions (trading Amir Johnson's potential for bench players that *might* fit better).

Like the Bobcats too at the moment, with Crash, Diaw and DJ Augustin - though trading Okafor was disappointing.

Reply #247206 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:51 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754