LC
Years ago

Heat's Beasley checks into rehab

ESPN: http://linky.com.au/jwajt

"The Miami Heat forward checked into a Houston rehabilitation facility last week and is being treated for various issues, including depression, a person briefed on the situation told The Associated Press on Monday. The person spoke on condition of anonymity because of privacy concerns, and could not say whether the other issues included drug or alcohol treatment."

Topic #20825 | Report this topic

KingJames  
Years ago

Depressed that he is too small to play Power forward in the NBA? :P

Reply #247279 | Report this post

johnny_sack  
Years ago

Bummer... I guess - the red flags were there for all to see in the lead up to last year's draft, rookie camp, and the spotty minutes he was getting.

I hope he gets it sorted out. The precedent is there for former Heat SF/PFs (Lamar Odom).

Reply #247290 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

you don't go to rehab for depression... i'm thinking coke or using too many ant depresants?

Reply #247300 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Wasn't he done for dope last year with Mario Chalmers?

Was always glad that the Bulls took Rose, this just enforces it.

Reply #247327 | Report this post

M Dizzle  
Years ago

So much game, so little brain

Reply #247453 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:48 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754