bob
Years ago

worst fouls ever received

i was just wondering what people think are the worst foul calls they have ever seen.

The worst 1 was in my grand final last night, where a player got called for an unsportsmanlike foul for playing denial defense in the post.

Topic #2086 | Report this topic

Bulldog  
Years ago

I once got an unsportsmanlike foul for a clean block on a layup on the break.

I als once got a tech foul for saying Jesus after i threw a pass to an imaginary friend on the sideline.

They have to be tough to beat.

Reply #23591 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

lol one of my mates has got a tech in church basketball for saying "good pass matty" to one of his team mates. No joke, everyone was stunned, couldnt even laugh was so stunned at what happened.

Reply #23593 | Report this post

north rock  
Years ago

Bob - it is people like you that have pulled the game down - and have destroyed any support for referees.

You left out the fact the player had a hand full of his opponenets singlet holding him - an auto unsportsman like foul.

perhaps if your team learned to shoot at a percentage higher than 5 you might have won.

know the rules - you would make a good american attorney

Reply #23612 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Maybe we need to add a topic called "dumb things players have done" to square the ledger.

I have a whole heaps of those, especially with me as the star. hmmm, let me think, Ron Artest would qualify, so would Stephon Jackson.

Reply #23615 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

yeah well i own this catorgary.i once got a tech for saying to the ump 'your terrible'said in a polite manner.

i once got a tech for passing the ball to the umpire,he missed it, it went passed him and he called a tech on me after the siren for half time.

Reply #23617 | Report this post

rocketman  
Years ago

heard Tigers could not hit side of barn with their shots

apparently their coach was trying to be a referee and forget to teach the players the basics of putting the ball in the hoop

Reply #23626 | Report this post

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

ah rocketman....i am not sure what you are actually talking about....did you pos tin the wrong thread or are you just stupid??

Reply #23629 | Report this post

Dave  
Years ago

Larry Senstock once asked a ref if you could get a foul for what you are thinking. The ref said no, so Larry said "I think you're a ****".

Reply #23632 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

There was a young player from Forestville (now palying ABA) that received a Tech for saying to the referee:
"All these people watching this game think you are a real pr*ck, but I don't agree with them!"

Reply #23641 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:00 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754