wire
Years ago

livestreaming SEABL Grand Finals

Tonite Women Spartans v Knox at 5.30pm and Men Knox v Frankston both games will be livestreamed, go to www.courtlive.net and register. Also all games from SEABL and QBL that were live during the season are available as VOD to watch. Next season we hope to livestream SA comp as well if there is enough interest. So let us know via e-mail if you are keen on this service. Fans everywhere loved it, including families of players in USA.

Topic #20869 | Report this topic

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

This is great news for Basketball. I have just signed up.

Reply #247887 | Report this post

Jonno  
Years ago

Great website, it would be awesome if all 36ers/nbl games could be shown on a site like this!

Reply #247894 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Just checked out the free games from May they have on there! Great stuff, very impressive and very watchable and quality great too. Whilst live games may be a little different depending as mentioned on stadium connections and server loads this is great news for fans.

Need to spread the word on this to help make it a success as it is a great move!

Reply #247895 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Was also going to checkout the Australian Ice Hockey League Finals this weekend being streamed online here www.slapshot.com.au to see what the quality was like...

Think I heard some whispers about the Sixers but no idea where they are out with it. Would be fantastic, obviously away games are tough to do but if they did home games for me that would be great and if someone starts the trend than all clubs may soon follow suit hence getting all non Foxtel games streamed online1

Reply #247896 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:07 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754