Anonymous
Years ago

IF Hodge does sign with the Tigers...

I will be very disappointed.

Topic #20908 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

great for the NBL.

Would be a sell out when the tigers come to town!!!!!

Reply #248244 | Report this post

Black Dracula  
Years ago

If someone who'll put arses on seats is in the league, I'm all for it...but I can't say I will remain quiet when they play at the Dome =D

Back when he did the no show I had tons of jokes that would've made awesome banners, I can't remember any now though =(

Reply #248251 | Report this post

nickyg  
Years ago

It would be the Tigers telling the league they can do everything better than anyone else & handle people with a bit of maintenance! Westover is not a rookie....

Reply #248279 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

He will claim that Seamus was paying him an extra $150k per season under the table just before he jumps on the flight back home!

Reply #248291 | Report this post

budgie  
Years ago

Just remember the reason why he did the no show. The clown that owned the sixers didn't play his star player on pay day. How would you feel if your boss didnt pay you. Ok Hodge had a big mouth and probably wasn't the best team man but people came to watch him play and until that moment we all loved him. Fat Mal used the media to his advantage and made an inhouse issue public knowledge. This is not a professional attitude and I'm glad Mal is out of the business because he only cared aout himself. At least Hodge posted a message on Youtube without getting shitty. He would have been gutted. I wish you all the best Hodge

Reply #248302 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

This issue was done to death last year and lets not go back over what happen early this year.

Move on or get therapy

Reply #248305 | Report this post

Humpa  
Years ago

I just like having the best player in the league on my team.

Reply #248308 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

.....full house at the Dome.

Reply #248310 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

....full angry house at the Dome

Reply #248312 | Report this post

Bruce Beck  
Years ago

Get those awesome banners ready.

Reply #248318 | Report this post

ronnymac  
Years ago

So it's perth, NZ and the tigers as the top 3. t adelaide and the crocs are snapping at there heels

Reply #248319 | Report this post

Pigs Of War  
Years ago

so long as the poison gets drunk, i'm all for it!!!

Reply #248320 | Report this post

Spinner  
Years ago

Can't boo Heal anymore - oh well....the "hammer" replaced by Hodge, another tool!!!!

Reply #248330 | Report this post

justin  
Years ago

Do you think Hodge would get a worse reception than Heal?

Reply #248340 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...breath...BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Reply #248343 | Report this post

Jake  
Years ago

If Hodge returns to the Dome with the Tigers IMO the cheers & noise he will cop will be far worse than what Heal ever got.

Reply #248352 | Report this post

Skin  
Years ago

First home game against Melbourne WED 21st OCT

Be great to sell out a mid week game.

I kinda hope he does sign, creates a bit of buzz and rivalry.

Reply #248355 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Certainly if Hodge returns he will receive an adverse reception from 36ers fans (and rightfully so), however, it might be a very embarassing situation for people who were involved in his departure (and even assisted in the media hype) and are still involved with the 36ers.

Reply #248363 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

At $32 for a ticket to a Tigers game I'll be an extra man through their gates to a lot more games if they do sign Hodge. Their current lineup dosn't excite me so would purely be going along to see opposition teams at this stage, but throw in Hodge and yes he is worth the admission alone.

Reply #248501 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:56 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754