Anonymous
Years ago

Can flames 3 peat??

i know its early but what do people think the chances of Norwood completing the 3 peat are? has it been done before??

Topic #20987 | Report this topic

ANON12  
Years ago

TOO EARLY is an understatement. I'm not sure that anyone (other than Flames fans) really cares. If you want to go way back in history I'm sure you will find the West Adelaide or Sturt (United Church)or one of the District Clubs may have won consecutive state championships (same as ABL). Someone may be able to post that info.

Reply #249161 | Report this post

DOH!  
Years ago

I think they will be the only team in the league next year that has a chance to 3peat! Tink about it.

Reply #249162 | Report this post

ADL  
Years ago

Did the Sturt teams with Illman, Foreman, Jason Williams etc do it not long ago?

Reply #249165 | Report this post

Dumbledorf  
Years ago

If forestville can make a free throw they wont.

Reply #249196 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

THat sturt team won back to back titles i beleive....

Reply #249238 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

I seem to recall West won 3 in a row in early seventies. Then 5 in a row late 70s-early80s. Then won the NBL championship.

(sturt and south and west won back to backs)

Reply #249241 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

norwood can and will 3 peat rumours have it theyre gettin a few decent benchies coming in who have been in hiatus for a long time

Reply #249243 | Report this post

The Brad  
Years ago

Any retirements? Considering Krause was going to retire after last years win what are his plans after the double?

Reply #249430 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

only if they will 3 in a round

Reply #255506 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

lol knowing krause he will go for at least another 2 or 3 minimum

Reply #255517 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:04 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754