cheezeburger
Years ago

The year of the Hawk

i predit that the wollongong hawks will be nbl champions this year.led by nbl STAR player darnell mee he will carry his team all the way though the playoffs doing the team things that gets his team the W's.wollongong also has a deep squad.this will help them win the ship.

i predit the atlanta hawks to be the darkhorse team next year.with bogut smith and childress and a Mr.X free agent, a surprise playoff spot will be theres.

Topic #2101 | Report this topic

Map of Tassie  
Years ago

You're dreaming Cheeze taco! Townsville will win the championship off the back of Newley.

Even with Bogut, Atlanta will struggle. They should never of traded the human highlight film.

Reply #23796 | Report this post

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

townsville all the way. what have they won now, 11 or 12 in a row? they will sweep the next 2 series'.

Reply #23797 | Report this post

Liam Flynn  
Years ago

I predict that the Woolongong Hawks would beat the Atlanta Hawks if they played each other...

Reply #23850 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

And so would the Hawthorn Hawks!

Reply #23852 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

ha guess what the hawks are in the final.

Reply #25013 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:46 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754