Anonymous
Years ago

Shannon Seebohm on Seven News?

Can anyone tell me how I can see the story on Shannon Seebohm which apparently screened on Seven News tonight?

Thanks.

Topic #21012 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Option 1: Go back in time.
Option 2: Contact his family and hope they taped it.
Option 3: Contact a media monitoring company and pay for a DVD.

Reply #249637 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

LOL Option 1 - Classic ;)

Reply #249640 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Overnight I converted a Delorean, stole plutonium from a group of arab terrorists and was able to view it after taking my car up to 88 mph.

Basically, shows him running around the court. Doctors said in 2007 he would never play again. Interview with him on left, Brad Hill on right. "yeh, we were training and had a drinks break, then I got up and said "I don't feel so good""

BH: I put him on his side
SS: Lucky there was a surf life saver who gave me CPR

Reveals the scar on his right chest by shoulder, talks about how he is in the squad etc. That's about it.

While I had some charge in the time flux capacitor, decided to go back to Brett's last home game seeing as though my DVD was worn out.

Now that I'm back, things are a little difference. In my yesterday timeline, the Sixers had issued DVDs of this game, Luke was a Sixer and Jacob was captain. Now I have a new "today"

Damn, I shouldn't have killed that butterfly.

Reply #249644 | Report this post

Bruce Beck  
Years ago

I wanted to see it - but Ballinger on radio and sixers on ch9 - at the same time (it's a very busy life-LOL)
That may have been Shannon at the Dome helping with tickets Sunday . I think.

Reply #249649 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Double reference Jack, BTTF and The Butterfly Effect....very smooth.

Reply #249654 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

glad someone got it!

Reply #249706 | Report this post

ab  
Years ago

pretty sure they were Uranian terrorists... i think.

Reply #249758 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Actually it was Libyans.

Reply #249769 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #260397 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:25 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754