ImmaLetYouFinish
Years ago

Daytime Stadium Use?

What goes on in your local stadium during the day?

Mine doesn't even do casual shooting, just stays locked until after school training or games start.

Is this normal or are other places doing stuff during the day (9am-3pm) like school clinics or anything like that?

I want to get them to open for casual shooting so i can play with mates but if no-one really does it then it might be hard to convince them...

Topic #21067 | Report this topic

home boy  
Years ago

Go to wayville $2

Reply #250339 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

Ingle Farm Rec Centre use to have the odd opening during the day providing school groups weren't using it. They slugged you $2.50 an hour. I haven't been for 5 years now, so I couldn't tell you if it still happens or not.

Reply #250347 | Report this post

Skin  
Years ago

Go to the Dome they let people shoot during the day

Reply #250356 | Report this post

bluey  
Years ago

I've heard the "home of basketball" in this state lets you in, but then calls the police to have you kicked out

Reply #250357 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

And then forces you to embarrass yourself a bit on the internet.

Reply #250371 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

zing

Reply #250372 | Report this post

Great man  
Years ago

Dont go to wayville,get charged $2 while other stadiums free,wayville has money hungry manager!!!!

Reply #250408 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:41 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754