P'eed O
Years ago

Box Scores from nbl.com.au

Surely after a dismal effort last year it wouldn't be too hard to get direct links to box scores for the night/round from the NBL homepage. That site is a joke!

Topic #21116 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

No ladder either.

Reply #250864 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

There is a ladder on Sporting Pulse, but right now it's missing the Melbourne Tigers:

Ladder

Reply #250870 | Report this post

BUSH LEAGUE  
Years ago

my name says it all....

Reply #250876 | Report this post

milan chic  
Years ago

I was watching the box scores from the NBL site during our game... The link I used was FIBA live stats, just above the scoreboard. If you go into it now, it says inactive, but it will give you the box scores.

Though during the game, we only had a timer for the 1st q, then none!!!!!!!!

Reply #250878 | Report this post

HO  
Years ago

what are you guys talking about?

If you click on schedule you go straight to the page listing this rounds games - where there is a box score link. If you click on the right hand side where the games are listed with the club logos, and their scores, it goes to the same place. You can easily see the ladder from there. Its a stock standard sportingpulse results page which we've all probably used hundreds of times before.

Last nights game is not there, but other box scores this week have been put up quickly. However from the other game thread its obvious there was a significant problem with the game score last night.

Reply #250886 | Report this post

BUSH LEAGUE  
Years ago

HO = Head Office of NBL?

Maybe not, probably don't have a computer there.

Reply #250892 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

HO, having half the stats stuff over on a third party site is far from ideal and a step back from what the league has had even in its criticised past.

Reply #250898 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

DJ, the ladder is usually on the index page, or atleast on the main menu for an easy shortcut.

Also, what's with the hastily put in sporting pulse page inside the NBL template? There is a massive white block under "national basketball league"

Reply #250902 | Report this post

Anon2009  
Years ago

Agree with Issac.

Very amateur effort integrating such a critical service into the main website.

I can understand Fantasy being linked externally, however the ladder/stats? No thanks!

FAIL IMO!

Reply #250905 | Report this post

HO  
Years ago

funny Bush League.

I too agree with Isaac about how its done, but its there.... which P'eed O was saying its not. And its extremely easy to get to...

Reply #250907 | Report this post

Jay-Jay Manners  
Years ago

The best part of the boxscores is the FIBA LiveStats list John Gilchrist having played the most minutes for the Sixers. With 8:14. Hmm, I dont think that's right.

The other boxscore (I assume the nbl.com stats) solve this problem by having everyone listed as playing 0:00 minutes. Hmm, I don't think that's right either.

Reply #250912 | Report this post

Jay-Jay Manners  
Years ago

I take all that back. While the minutes situation is awesome, the best part of the boxscore is in fact that Cooper played on the FIBA boxscore but not the nbl.com boxscore. Now that's special.

Reply #250914 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They put a ladder on the index page thankfully now thankfully :)

Reply #251047 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

It's all there - I had no issues finding it. It is still not ideal though as others have mentioned. And yes they may have had a glitch, new system on new website, lets give them 1 more week to get it right. ;)

Reply #251050 | Report this post

Baller  
Years ago

The site is a joke. No two ways about it. They need to fix it, easier accessibility - i don't want to click on 3-4 links just to get to the box score.

Now, it says "Game is not available till 7:00pm"....HELLO it's 7:45.

Reply #315161 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Baller, here's the link. Must be a problem with the NBL's site:

http://www.fibalivestats.com/matches/1411/00/26/67/13uGdboOhX2k/

Reply #315162 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:22 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754