Thomo
Years ago

Season Tickets : Have you recieved yours yet ?

Just wondering if anyone has recieved there season tickets yet, other then those who went to the preseason game,

with first home game being this week, im a little stressed that i have not recieved my tickets yet ?

can someone please shed some light on this

Cheers

Topic #21120 | Report this topic

lethal5  
Years ago

No, am still waiting too. Was expecting them in the post last week after being told they would be sent out if they weren't collected at the pre-season game!

Reply #250908 | Report this post

Spinner  
Years ago

Also, for those of us that picked up our tickets at the pre season game, there was a not in the bag advising that the "member's card" with a credit to use in the merchandise shope was going to be sent out the week after the game.

I certainly haven't received anything yet. Has anyone else?

Reply #250916 | Report this post

dave  
Years ago

picked up at the dome last week. bumper sticker went on soooo fast I reckon set a new world record.

Reply #250918 | Report this post

Tru Blue Emcee  
Years ago

i got my tickets (pre season game) but no member's card yet!

Reply #250919 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Do we have a no.1 Season Ticket Holder.

Reply #250921 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Mal Hemmerling?

Reply #250925 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Haven't got mine yet and sent an email to the club last week to enquire about it. No response. If it doesn't come this week, hope there will be someone in the office to do a check so they can let us in to the game.

Reply #250927 | Report this post

Black Dracula  
Years ago

Should get them this week, I'm waiting on the members card and season car park permit, when I emailed the club they mentioned they'd be sent out in time for the first game.

Reply #250931 | Report this post

Ben Fitzsimons  
Years ago

Hi All
Season Tickets and Car Park passes where posted out on Friday to those who had not already picked them up.

Due to circumstances beyond our control the members cards did not make it in that envelope.

We are expecting the members cards to be delivered in time to be posted out too. If we don't get them in time to post they will be available to pick on game night.

EC who did you email? email me if you need any questions answered.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call or email us.

Thanks for your support

Ben

Reply #250932 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Doesn't sound like any no.1 ticket holder then?

Reply #250935 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Ben, thanks for your response. I emailed Dean Parker. I have been away for the last 3 1/2 weeks and missed the pre season game, however made up for it by attending the game in Cairns last night. It was good to get a view of the "new team". I was not really impressed with the performance as a team although a few individuals did a good job. Hoping this will improve as the team gel and put us where we really should be.

Reply #250937 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

thanks for the response ben,

look forward to recieving the tickets nxt couple days

Cheers

Reply #250943 | Report this post

flinders26  
Years ago

Received my tickets in the post today

Reply #251022 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

didnt recieve mine :(

Reply #251029 | Report this post

Who, what, where  
Years ago

Got mine yesterday by post.

Reply #251084 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

didn't get mine either

Reply #251088 | Report this post

in the seat  
Years ago

i not received mine - also hoping carparking we go smoothly - not sure if road works around the dome are completed but know they chanced couple streets re traffic flow - got caught at trial game so guys be aware its the road off port road that changed direction
hope helps
ben fitz might want to check out and let members know

Reply #251249 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

If you haven't received season tickets by this afternoon, I would probably start to consider contacting the club to confirm mailing address, etc. Usually local mail is pretty reliable?

Reply #251258 | Report this post

BettyLeadfoot  
Years ago

Got my tickets and carpark pass Monday in post. Waiting on members card. Happy to wait as i only responded to email last Friday. Been busy and missed e-mail for a while.

Reply #251259 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Its been advised that member's cards will be available for collection on game night.

Reply #251303 | Report this post

Jonathan  
Years ago

Mail just got delivered and mine still hasn't arrived. I sent an email to [email protected] yesterday asking whether mine had been sent and to what address - yet to receive a reply.

I will call the club later this afternoon if I haven't heard back from Dean.

Reply #251355 | Report this post

cavolo  
Years ago

Got my season tickets yesterday and the member cards today - well done club for getting them out so quickly given the hassles you had in receiving them.

Reply #251358 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Got my membership card in the mail today and season tickets hand delivered (thanks Bonz) yesterday. I think the cards look great (car park pass looks much better! I think mine from last year was faded beyond recognition by the end of the season) and hopefully the stored-value membership cards work without hiccups this season - certainly an ambitious move.

Reply #251366 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:58 am, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754