old and gray
Years ago

serious junior player Gender type shortage

I think most junior clubs will be desperately short of the appropriate players for most promotion relegation grades grades, if the email from email from Paul Arnott , our Basketball SA Competitions Manager is correct .ie.

"Competition Naming Conventions
Competitions that use promotion/relegation will use the naming convention:

For example:

Under U14 Division 3 Boys Group C"

SA has mostly only boys and girls in the clubs that I have seen, and while I do not want to be rude here ,but given the problem with the African runner in the last 3 weeks, I think it would be best to ask, does anyone actually have the official specifications for "division 3" genitalia ?

Topic #21121 | Report this topic

old and gray  
Years ago

CORRECTION

I think most junior clubs will be desperately short of the appropriate players for most promotion relegation grades grades, if the email from email from Paul Arnott , our Basketball SA Competitions Manager is correct .ie.

"Competition Naming Conventions
Competitions that use promotion/relegation will use the naming convention:

(age)gender)(division)(group)

For example:

Under U14 Division 3 Boys Group C"

SA has mostly only boys and girls in the clubs that I have seen, and while I do not want to be rude here ,but given the problem with the African runner in the last 3 weeks, I think it would be best to ask, does anyone actually have the official specifications for "division 3" genitalia ?

Reply #250909 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Just look at John Holmes for the definition of Group A.

Reply #250915 | Report this post

Dirk Diggler  
Years ago

I heard my name mentioned?

Reply #250933 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:45 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754