LC
Years ago

The AI experiment is underway

ESPN Link: http://linky.com.au/xixky

"The biggest star ever to put on a Grizzlies' uniform joined his new teammates Monday for a press session in Memphis. Then they boarded a bus for a trip to Birmingham, Ala., where coach Lionel Hollins has a week's worth of two-a-day practices, meals and quality time together planned for the first week of training camp."

I think AI will be good for Memphis, but I'm a lot less sure about Zach Randolph. Who knows, a change in scenery for him might be good too?

"Iverson says he can understand people thinking his stay with the Grizzlies won't work out. He said that provides motivation to prove the naysayers wrong."

Topic #21140 | Report this topic

Jesus  
Years ago

So what hes going to practice????

Reply #251063 | Report this post

rotateonthis  
Years ago

It's just practice man , Practice , thats what we all sittin round here talkin bout PRA-ctice . It was just practice i mean it wasn't a game it was Practice man . Practice .

Reply #251069 | Report this post

Mr bEn  
Years ago

I thought Randolph was good for the Clippers, and Knicks. I think he'll go ok with the Griz. He'll get a lot of ball, and he'll put up consistent numbers inside.

Reply #251094 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Iverson & Zach Randolph together on a young Grizzlies team, it's going to end in tears folks.

Reply #251102 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

^^ Or strip clubs.

Reply #251109 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

this is going to go down hill very fast... iverson and grizzlies = next marbury and knicks

Reply #251171 | Report this post

olskoolgamer  
Years ago

I disagree, Iverson is much stronger mentally than Starbury, and wants to win much more.

Z-bo is a concern, but I think they will be better than last year, which was a 24-58 record. But I don't think they will make the playoffs.

Reply #251223 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:24 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754