Isaac
Years ago

36ers Curtain Raiser: St Peter's vs Prince Alfred

For those interested, the pre-game match on Saturday night is St. Peter's College vs Prince Alfred College.

We've added a page to the site covering all the upcoming games: Curtain Raisers

Tip-off for these games will be 90 minutes before the main event on each occasion. Might I suggest that you book a meal up in the Apollo Bistro and keep an eye on the game from up there? ;)

Topic #21175 | Report this topic

SVD  
Years ago

The school teams?

Reply #251474 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

Click the link idiot!

Reply #251475 | Report this post

Chewy  
Years ago

That realy should be a cracker of a game. Last time these two teams met, PAC nailed a three on the buzzer to win by 2 points.

Reply #251481 | Report this post

Young Gun  
Years ago

i'm glad the sixers are doing this...its a great way to get the schools in. ironically, i started going to Bullets games in 1990 on $5 tickets because St Peters college in Brisbane played regularly b4 the Bullets games

Reply #251482 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Great idea having easily the biggest rivalry is school basketball as the curtain raiser, I guess Davis will be coaching PAC?

Reply #251495 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:25 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754