Astor
Years ago

Graff v. Maher - LIVE

Am I the only one who is looking forward to seeing today's televised clash between Graffie and Tom Maher when Bulleen and the Caps go head to head (ABC1)? Clash of the newest Opals coach and the Opals veteran on the sidelines; new Opals vs. old Opals on the court.. it should be a great game! My moneys on Bulleen, but it could go either way.

Ignoring the propaganda of the league, I really think that the standard of this years competition will be the best it had been since the days of LJ and Taylor. Good to see that women's basketball in Australia hasn't been overly effected by the recession.

Topic #21182 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

good game - cambage down with a knee injury...fingers crossed

Reply #251563 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

liz is back - phew

Reply #251567 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Bulleen won comfortably in the end. They have a very deep team this season and with a powerful front court dynamic duo of Cambage and Penaluna. They will be tough to beat this year.

Reply #251578 | Report this post

Paul  
Years ago

Mahar still the best women's coach this country has seen.

Reply #251763 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:25 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754