coopz
Years ago

Dream Team Bench Situations

Just curious about the NBL Dream Team benchs. In a real game, if someone cant play you're bench playing starts, right?

Well, I had Kirk Penney starting at guard in my DT this week. didn't realise he was out till it was too late.

my question is... will my bench guard (J.Mills) be elevated to the starting spot at the end of the round as Kirk officially will register a DNP?

i know if you're Capt gets a DNP, your Vice gets upgraded, but i cant remember reading anything about the bench...

otherwise what's the point of having a bench? half points don't get you much anyway.

Topic #21232 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

The point of the bench is knowing when to use it. You didn't, so you cop the penalty. Gotta keep an eye on the news for these injury reports. ;)

Reply #252232 | Report this post

campbell  
Years ago

yeah coopz it sux...... would be better if you had the option as an emergency for your bench players.

luckily i put penny on the bench as the rumour was out he may miss

Reply #252234 | Report this post

COOPZ  
Years ago

yeah isaac, if only i knew what was going on in sports news all the time ;-)

Reply #252248 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

I wasn't quick enough to get Penney out of my Hoops FNBL team but I don't even have him in DT.

Can't see a problem with the system.

Isaac, are you playing this year?

Reply #252406 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:49 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754