Wa sixer
Years ago

Tickets to Wildcats vs 36ers

Hey guys I have just purchased my tickets to sat nights gm I paid $55 a seat for premium tickets my question is how much are the same seats at Brett maher court these days I thought $55 was a little pricey.

And another thing is any one here going to the game or will I be flying the flag by myself

Topic #21273 | Report this topic

TC2  
Years ago

I'm so glad you abbreviated the word "game" to just two letters. It saved me a hell of a lot of tm when reading your post.

Reply #252689 | Report this post

Wa sixer  
Years ago

Mate I'm on my phone posting sorry if my post isn't up to your standards no need to take the piss

Reply #252696 | Report this post

TC2  
Years ago

There is always need to take the piss.

Reply #252702 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tickets for a single game at BMC are $30 pre booked in the gold section. Most of the tickets close to the court are taken up by season ticket holders so dont know how close you can get in adelaide. Gold tickets for a blaze game are $55 and you are behind the benches 3 to 10 rows up

Reply #252724 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Talking about abbreviating, I thought you were referring to Geelong Football Club's General Meeting!

Reply #252755 | Report this post

Hems  
Years ago

You can get rows c,d,e for $70, and a,b for $85 per game - but they are pretty full with season tickets.

Of course, you can sit on the bench for the hefty fee of $550

Reply #252789 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:48 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754