Anonymous
Years ago

Double Double from Bogut

Bucks beat T'wolves 101-87. Bogut made 10 pts (5/12), 13 boards, 1 assist and 3 blocks in 25 mins.

Topic #21320 | Report this topic

Djrod  
Years ago

I'll put my neck out there and say that he'll have a great season this year. He'll average a double double for the first time, be in the top 10 in the league in rebounding and help the bucks to the playoffs.

Reply #253375 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Forget Boguts double double, Jason Thompson from the Kings had a 20-20 game.

Reply #253376 | Report this post

Lachie  
Years ago

Djrod, Bogut already averaged a double-double last season (granted with not too many games).

Reply #253384 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

I'll say Bogut can average 15 points and 11 rebounds per game this year.

Reply #253388 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Luke Nevill played 11min for the Cavs today, scoring 2 points on 1/2 shooting, plus 1 rebound and 1 steal - no turnovers.

Jawai saw no action in the same game.

Reply #253389 | Report this post

Jesus  
Years ago

Well considering he is one of the most underutilised players with redd and villenauva hogging all the shots, but with villy gone and a true pg in jennings who distributes first running the show he should get his 12-15 shots a game for 16-10 or so.

Reply #253403 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bogut got another one today. 14pts and 10 boards in a 87-94 loss to the Bobcats.

Reply #253765 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:02 am, Sun 21 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754