Ben Fitzsimons
Years ago

Scott Ninnis tonight on 5AA from 6pm

Scott Ninnis to be interviewed tonight on 5AA. Call 8223 0000 with your questions from 6pm or listen live here:http://5aa.com.au/site/listen_live.aspx

They have a $100 prize every week for the best caller... don't they Skip!

Topic #21343 | Report this topic

Camel 31  
Years ago

Sounds like Burston unlikely to play Wed - I think that's what he said, as I was hanging on to ask him a question.

Reply #253635 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

I heard Bruce (Beck I assume), which one were you Camel?

Reply #253637 | Report this post

bluey  
Years ago

I dont know who Bruce Beck is, but it almost sounded like it was Scotty dad's the way he was talking. Maybe Bruce Beck and Bruce Ninnis are the same person??

Reply #253657 | Report this post

hanging round  
Years ago

Seems to me that Bruce Beck reads Hoops, then rings up 'Rowey & Cornesy' to pass on his new found knowledge.

Reply #253683 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

And also tunes into shows and often reports back what he's heard - valuable service both ways. More people that ring up shows when hoops is the topic, the better.

Reply #253686 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Agreed, now we just need him to get a gig on a news service so we get more than 30 seconds a week.

Reply #253740 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

They just mentioned that Port have signed a basketballer from us college (on their rookie list) hasn't played footy for 4 years
Daniel Bass I think.
(sometimes there are articles in the paper and the like that are similar to hoops topics)

Reply #253743 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Confirmed today at the AFL draft:

64. PORT ADELAIDE (3 year Non-Reg)
Daniel Bass
Height: 198cm, Age: 22
Melbourne-born US College basketballer who has impressed in the pre-season.

Also...another basketballer got picked up...

51. RICHMOND
Nicholas Westhoff
Club: West Adelaide (SA). Height: 197.5cm. Weight: 78.1kg. DOB: 11/05/1991
Quick leading forward who can beat his opponent with his initial few steps. Overhead marking and defensive pressure skills are two of his strengths. Selected to represent SA Under-18 basketball side in 2008.

Reply #261386 | Report this post

Bruce Beck  
Years ago

I'd guess Scott will be on tonight.
"Now Scott, I have a question ,in 12 parts."
No , only joking - think I'll just listen.

Reply #261396 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Cortez Groves will come in tonight.

Reply #261426 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Russell Ebert , after 20years at 5AA - contract not renewed. Graham Cornes will not being doing the Saturday shows anymore and KG finised with all 5AA.
May be interest.

Reply #261920 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:02 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754