Coast Voice
Years ago

Matt Burston ON Coast tonight at 7-15 PM

For those interested Matt Burston will be interveiwed tonight on Coast Fm at 7-15 PM

Cheers

Raj

Topic #21367 | Report this topic

Dimi  
Years ago

88.7 FM

Reply #253972 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

thanks!

Reply #253996 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

The doctors have put his hand in a cast now, so it will be 2 weeks before he plays.
It was the finger pushed back in our first game, later they found that had broken a bone in his hand.

( Kinda leaves a big hole for us, as we have to move Ballinger into the middle, and I think he and other players are really missing Burston - from what I've seen.)

Reply #254005 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Aw - and Cornesy's story made me laugh - about Rowey saying on Breakfast show that the sixers were up at half time, but the refs were shocking in the 3rd.qtr
and Rowey got a call from one of the refs, in the office, this afternoon, and Rowey backed down on his comments.

Reply #254009 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

I hope he gets better SOON. We really miss him !

As an aside, has anyone seen "Team America"? I refer to the Matt Damon scene. You know... Matt Day Man - watch it and then pronounce Matt Burston

Reply #254010 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:22 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754