A
Years ago

Hawks v Crocs

Not sure if the live stats are correct but it looks like the Crocs only scored 24 points in the first half against the Hawks!

Topic #21393 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

yep and 11 in the first quarter. this croc fan is very cranky at how pathetic they appear to be playing

Reply #254303 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Homicide getting his cocky ass busted... you might say.

GO TY MCKEE!

Reply #254312 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

nah not getting busted, just playing like crap. gleeson needs to kick their asses. they need to start making their free throws or else no one will be at the game next friday. title/mvp contenders my ass.

Reply #254315 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Hmm Ty has 18pts and 4ast at 70% vs. Homicide(victim)'s 3pts and 4TOs at 1/10 shooting... yeah I'd say that qualifies anon.

Reply #254320 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

he could also just be having a bad game. hes not that good that the only way hes going to have a bad game is if someone stops him. he is known to suck everynow and then. i take it ur at the game?

Reply #254325 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Half time DT points for those interested:

Cortez - 32
Hill - 40
Pitbull - 32

Reply #254329 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

*Sorry that was for the other thread.

anon, Homicide doesn't shoot that poorly without some pretty good D. Are you at the game out of interest?

Either way it's fair to say Homicide Victim is getting comprehensively beaten in that matchup, whatever the reason.

Reply #254333 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

no im in townsville. homicide not even playing tho lol they put our development player on who is doing a pretty good job. williams regularly has bad games. i just hope he steps it up. we better start playing better and start making those free throws. and corey has to learn to pass the ball when hes having a bad night. he always tries to do it himself.

Reply #254338 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

That's a good call.

Well let's just say he was comprehensively beaten by McKee, whatever the reason... in the 17mins he was on. Happy?

...and if skip's reading this thread, your captain just got a total of 0pts over 2 games! I might have a chance!

Reply #254342 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

anon is Blanchfield a PG? Is that who you're talking about? I thought it would be Robertson at PG.

Reply #254351 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

blanchfield is our development player who is a guard/forward. never gets on the court. obviously the gong played really well and we just sucked. we were probably out classed in every aspect of the game tonight that gleeson thought he had nothing to lose by putting him on.

Reply #254371 | Report this post

william 34  
Years ago

just wondering if we can change homicide's nickname to suicide?

either that or corey "jay-walking" williams

nah but really something isnt right with him, legs were heavily strapped, and sat most of the game for no apparent reason.

he got beaten by ty "genocide" mckee

yeeah boi

Reply #254408 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Think you will find Corey's legs are fine. Loves to have something know one els has. Mohawks, own sneakers, bandages... Just a different dude. Very interesting to see Gleeson sit Williams, Rolan, Crawford and Tovey for the 2nd half...

Reply #254421 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Love it William!

Reply #254430 | Report this post

Bill  
Years ago

Williams is capable of going into a funk and ignoring what is in front of him. Its almost as though he gets it into his head "I'm driving" no matter what, try and stop me. And he ends up looking and playing like a goose. One on world.
Their team defence is what hurts them. Exposed against the Breakers and badly exposed by Hawks. Hawks playing most consistent basketball at both ends.

Reply #254437 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Cant wait to see the Hawks this Weds. Theyll prob have a stinker once theyre on national tv though!

Reply #254444 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

haha yeah probably!

Reply #254453 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Crocodile starters, Williams 13 minutes, Rolan Roberts 13 minutes (same as NZ game), Hinder 20 odd, Tovey 17 minutes, Crawford 13 minutes... What happened there

Reply #254478 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Crocs starters got pulled early in the 3rd and didnt see action the rest of the game. Trevor Gleeson not a happy guy from all acounts

Reply #254487 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:14 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754